1 package of
Hoisin Honey Glazed Salmon:
• 4 Ocean Jewel Encore™ Pacific Salmon Portions, thawed
• 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
• 2-3 cloves garlic
• 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger
• 2 tablespoons honey
• 2 lemons
• 1 tablespoon sesame oil
• Sesame seeds for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F degrees.
- To make the hoisin glaze, purée the soy sauce, water, hoisin, garlic, ginger, honey, and juice of one lemon in a blender or food processor. Transfer to a skillet over medium high heat. Simmer until the mixture reduces to a syrupy consistency that will stick to the salmon when brushed on. Remove from heat.
- Pour the sesame oil in a nonstick baking dish and arrange the salmon in the pan. Brush the salmon with a thin layer of glaze, reserving the rest of the glaze for later. Bake for 15 minutes; remove from oven, brush with glaze again, and bake for another 15 minutes. When the salmon is done (it will be firm and flake apart easily) remove from oven and brush with the glaze one more time before serving. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and top with sliced green onions.
Tip: Use this recipe and substitute with cauliflower rice or even as a great protein on Power Bowls and Salads.
you may also like these recipes
Maple-Soy Glazed Cod With Butternut Squash Purée
Roasted Curried Honey Haddock with Veggie Orzo Salad
Shrimp Eggs Benedict
NO PRESERVATIVES, NO ADDITIVES
Introducing the Ocean Jewel Encore™ seafood line which brings you seafood as nature intended. Featuring a variety of sustainably sourced fish including Cod, Salmon and Haddock that are portioned for simple meals, special occasions, and more. Explore new ways to incorporate seafood into any meal of the day and try these easy-to-prepare, healthy and delicious recipes that your family will love!
Preservation is the only way to guarantee the future of the environment and our oceans. As leaders in the fish and seafood industry, it is especially important to play a guiding role. Our sustainability policy is how we make preservation a reality. It’s practical so we can set achievable goals, and it’s relevant so we can contribute in a meaningful way.