1 package of
This tasty roasted Haddock is served over a bed of orzo salad with a tangy lime yogurt dressing for a fresh and flavourful dish that can be served anytime of the year.
Roasted Curried Honey Haddock:
• 4 fillets Ocean Jewel Encore™ Haddock, thawed
• 4 tsp Indian curry paste
• 4 tsp olive oil
• 4 tsp honey
• 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
Veggie Orzo Salad:
• 12 oz orzo pasta
• 3/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tsp lime zest
• 1/4 cup lime juice
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1/2 tsp ground coriander
• 1 tsp each salt and pepper
• 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 2 cups diced cucumber
• 1/2 cup diced red onion
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Cook orzo according to package directions, drain and let cool.
- Pat fish dry with paper towel. Stir together curry paste, olive oil, honey, salt and pepper. Place fish on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Brush curry paste glaze evenly over top of fish and bake for 8-12 minutes or until fish just starts to flake and is cooked through.
- Whisk together yogurt, lime zest, lime juice, oil, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper to taste. Stir in cilantro and green onions. Toss dressing with orzo. Stir in cucumber and red onion.
- Divide salad among 4 plates. Top with Roasted Haddock.
Tip: This recipe is also great with a side of basmati rice or even rolled with naan and Asian slaw to create an interesting wrap.
NO PRESERVATIVES, NO ADDITIVES
Introducing the Ocean Jewel Encore™ seafood line which brings you seafood as nature intended. Featuring a variety of sustainably sourced fish including Cod, Salmon and Haddock that are portioned for simple meals, special occasions, and more. Explore new ways to incorporate seafood into any meal of the day and try these easy-to-prepare, healthy and delicious recipes that your family will love!
Preservation is the only way to guarantee the future of the environment and our oceans. As leaders in the fish and seafood industry, it is especially important to play a guiding role. Our sustainability policy is how we make preservation a reality. It’s practical so we can set achievable goals, and it’s relevant so we can contribute in a meaningful way.