1 package of
Shrimp Lettuce Wraps:
• 3/4 cup Ocean Jewel™ Cooked Pacific White Shrimp, thawed
• 1 tbsp canola oil
• 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1 tsp soy sauce
• 1/2 tsp sesame oil
• 12 Boston lettuce leaves (approx. 2 heads)
• 1/2 cup carrots cut into matchsticks
• 1/2 cup cucumbers cut into matchsticks
• 1/2 cup thinly sliced red pepper
• 1/2 cup prepared Asian dressing
• 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Prepare shrimp as per package instructions and remove tail.
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add thawed shrimp, salt and pepper. Heat for 2 minutes or until heated through.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, soy sauce and sesame oil. Spread over each lettuce leaf. Top with carrots, cucumbers, red pepper and shrimp. Drizzle with Asian dressing and sprinkle cilantro.
- For a crunchy finish, top with chopped cashews, peanuts or almonds.
- For the best lettuce bowl, use a cup-like shape such as Boston, Bibb or Butter lettuce, but regular hearts of Romaine lettuce will work as well.
- If desired, a peanut sauce or light soy sauce can be used for dipping.
- Add a ripened avocado cut in thin slices for added creaminess.
- Based on preference and availability of product in-store, any sized shrimp can be used as a substitute.
you may also like these recipes
NO PRESERVATIVES, NO ADDITIVES
Introducing the Ocean Jewel Encore™ seafood line which brings you seafood as nature intended. Featuring a variety of sustainably sourced fish including Cod, Salmon and Haddock that are portioned for simple meals, special occasions, and more. Explore new ways to incorporate seafood into any meal of the day and try these easy-to-prepare, healthy and delicious recipes that your family will love!
Preservation is the only way to guarantee the future of the environment and our oceans. As leaders in the fish and seafood industry, it is especially important to play a guiding role. Our sustainability policy is how we make preservation a reality. It’s practical so we can set achievable goals, and it’s relevant so we can contribute in a meaningful way.